NCAT Recruitment Application 2023/2024 Form Portal – www.ncat.gov.ng.
Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT) recruitment is set to begin any time from now. If you wish to join them, this is the right time. Just take your time to scroll down carefully. This article is aimed to provide you with vital information on NCAT recruitment 2023 and other helpful tips on how to go about it.
Remember, before you become successful, you need to know the qualifications, and requirements for applying for NCAT Recruitment to avoid mistakes. So, you need to be serious about the whole process to be considered first among others.
However, getting the right information at the right time is very necessary to avoid late entry. And to achieve that, you need to be which visiting NCAT Portal regularly. You can click here for more inquiries.
How can I Apply for NCAT Recruitment 2023
The precept-by-precept guide will walk you through to successful application for the NCAT job. They are:
- Click on the NCAT login portal. In case you don’t know how to go about it you can click here.
- Adhere to the instructions on the NCAT official website.
- Create an account with a valid email.
- Verify your account through email confirmation.
- Complete the application form. Put in your name and your contact details.
- Submit your application form for verification.
What are the Things to know when Applying for NCAT Recruitment?
- Keep all necessary credentials ready.
- Scan and Upload your valid Credentials on the portal.
- NCAT Recruitment shortlist will be published and you will be included if you are qualified.
- Do it on your own. Don’t send someone else.
- Registration is free.
- Any applicant who wants to download the NCAT application form should click the NCAT website at www.ncat.gov.ng and download the NCAT form 2023 PDF.
- Note: NCAT registration is completely
Eligible States for NCAT Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom
- Bauchi Bayelsa
- Benue Borno
- Cross River
- Ebonyi Edo
NCAT Recruitment Requirements 2023
- You must be a Nigerian by nationality.
- You must be at least 20 years old.
- You must get proof of identification. These include National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License, or Voters Card. Any of them is acceptable.
- You must have at least 5 credits in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NAPTEB in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at the maximum of 2 settings.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree must be available if you have upgraded your level.
- Must be computer literate and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications, and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service for more advantage.
- Must have good communication and writing skills.
Apply Also ⇓:
NCAT Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for NCAT Recruitment/Registration has not been declared openly. Once the deadline is announced, you will be informed from here. Just keep in touch and always check the portal regularly.
If You Have A Question About This Article, NCAT Recruitment Application 2023,
Please Don’t Hesitate To Ask The Techduppies Team Of Professionals For More Enlightenment By Making Use Of The Comment Box Below